This Frosty the Snowman activity tray is very simple and open ended and is perfect for busy bags. It takes less than 10 mins to set up and is so much fun for the kids while working on fine motor & color recognition skills. We paired this activity with our favourite book Frosty the Snowman.
What you need
- Felt pieces
- Cut snowman out of white felt. We got the precut ones in our christmas felt decoration pack. It had white, red & green snowman.
- Draw eyes, nose & mouth on it using permanent marker.
- Cut out matching hats & scarfs from different color felt pieces.
- From matching pipecleaners, cut 2 small pieces and bend the edges a little – to make hands for the snowman.
- Now add matching color pompoms to these cut felt pieces in an activity tray and let your LOs dress…
View original post 226 more words