I guess we are in full christmas mode right now. We made another ornament yesterday evening. Thats three in a row. Well A insisted we had to do one more and i couldn’t think of a more easy ornament to make than this Jingle Bell Wreath.
Follow us on Facebook
What you need
- Jingle Bells (we used gold & silver bells)
- Pipecleaner (we used silver sparkle)
- Miss A(4) and Miss D(3) threaded the jingle bells to the pipecleaner. It does take some fine motor skills to slide the pipecleaner through the top of the bell.
- A alternated gold and silver – when done, looked gold on one side and silver on the other). D liked to finish silver first then gold – when done looked half gold and half silver). I liked the way both looked.
- Leave some space at the ends of the pipecleaner.
- Once done, bend the pipecleaner to make a circle and twist ends to secure.
- Make a loop with another pipecleaner and hot glue it to the wreath. You could also use a ribbon or jewellery cord for this.
This looks absolutely beautiful on the tree and my kids loved shaking it to hear the bell sound. Very Christmasy!!