CoderMindz Game for AI Learners! NBC Featured: First Ever Board Game for Boys and Girls Age 6+. Teaches Artificial Intelligence and Computer Programming Through Fun Robot and Neural Adventure!
Price: $36.97 – save $12.88 (26%)!
Warranty: No Warranty
- HIGH QUALITY – The future is here and it’s ready to play! Coder Mindz is the only board game and STEM toy, that teaches Coding and Artificial Intelligence concepts using a fun gameplay.
- EASY PLAY – Use it at home, in school, coding clubs, Montessori, STEM clubs, boys girls scout, summer clubs, tutoring, after school, day care, maker space, hackathons and for Girls who code!
- YOUNG INVENTOR – Created by Samaira, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 100 Media and News, including TIME, NBC TODAY Show, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NBC Bay Area, Sony, Mercury News and many more. Her first game is now used in over 600 schools worldwide.
- FIRST EVER AI GAME and FREE CURRICULUM – The only game that introduces kids to many AI concepts. Teaches Image Recognition, Training, Inference, Data, Adaptive Learning, Autonomous and more. Also teaches Coding concepts like Loops, Functions, Conditionals and Algorithm writing and more. FREE CURRICULUM available to download on website (limited time only)
- THINK AI – Artificial Intelligence is a big and emerging branch. The “Intelligence” in machines is programmed by “Training”. Once trained the machines “Infer” and start behaving “Autonomously”. Training involves Back-propagation which is Retraining or Fine Tuning. Using bots and code card this game sneakily introduces all those concepts which form foundation of today’s AI world. Learning Coding and AI concept helps you connect with real coding and AI.
New from $36.97 (3 offers)